Read some testimonials about what our customers have to say about the work done by All in 1 Handyman! Our customers provide honest and reliable opinions about our services, quality, and performance. Also, check out the latest Press Releases about All In 1 Handyman.
- “Steve did a fantastic and efficient job hanging up various large paintings in our home. His input on what he thought would look good was very much welcomed and helped us determine the best place to hang everything. In addition, he hung a large tapestry exactly where we wanted, which was in a very tight corner of the house about 18 feet up high. My husband and I are very happy with the results and will definitely be using Steve again in the future.” Angela George, Corona Del Mar CA., 3/29/13
- Steve was very affordable and available quickly for a last minute call. We needed 4 ceiling fans installed in our new home and wanted them in ASAP so we could have lights in all of our bedrooms. I called late on Friday night (when most other places were already closed) and he came out on Sunday which is also very rare when trying to find someone to install the fans. His prices were almost 1/2 the price of Home Depot and Lowe’s for fan installation. I would definitely recommend Steve and would contact him again for any future home fixes. Kristina Benigno, Irvine CA., 3/7/2013
- What a blessing to find Steve!!! Not only was he reasonable and fast, I trusted him completely! I went to work and all tasks were completed by the time I came home. Steve also provided expert advice on a couple of the repairs I needed and was able to save me some money. Thanks Steve for all yor hard work. It was a pleasure! Cindy Zablan, Woodbridge Irvine CA., 3/1/2013
- “Steve Bowman has done four jobs for me–replacing a recessed dome light on my staircase, installing my internal garage lighting, reinforcing my backyard fencing, and replacing a cracked toilet seat–and in every case his work was very good. I really like his quick turnaround time: For example, the garage lighting project was done immediately after his assessment and estimate, all in one visit. That is impressive considering the work took about three hours. I’d recommend Steve’s business for standard, residential handyman work.” Dan Galperin, Foothill Ranch CA., 2/28/2013
Steve is incredibly knowledgeable about wood deck maintenance. What is especially appealing about his approach is the fact he treats every deck individually. He pays close attention to the type of wood and the current appearance of the wood to judge how it should be treated. He is also aware of how the environmental impact differs in areas and also uses that to determine how each deck gets treated. In Steve’s world one size or product does not fit all! He is a true professional in what he does. Priscilla Pritchard, Denver, CO. 2/11/13
- Just following up my initial interview now that Steve has finished staining and installing the wine rack we had built. He did a GREAT job. He got it to match our cabinetry so it looks like it was all done together. He also fixed a terrible stain job that an etsy woodworker did for us on a big ol’ spice rack. It was a lot of delicate work & he made it look SO nice. Michelle Dunphy, Irvine, CA. 1/29/2013
- I agree with Michelle D. Steve is awesome. Fast, efficient, effective, professional, courteous, and reasonable! He removed old vertical blinds and installed complex (yes, complex) vertical blinds within 1 hour. I definitely plan on contacting Steve many times for many more home projects – you know how that goes…once you get started, it never stops. Glad to know that I can call Steve for help. Lydiana Navarro form Irvine, CA. 1/24/2013
- Steve showed up right on time and did great work. He was careful and efficient, and his price is very reasonable. We had him hang up stuff around our offices and am very pleased with his work. I definitely recommend him to anyone looking for work done around the house. Kelly P. from Irvine, CA. 1/21/2013
- Steve is awesome. We just had a kitchen remodel done and he came over on Christmas Eve to do the touch ups our contractor refused to do as well as some other misc tasks. He painted the kitchen ceiling, fixed drywall holes, fixed our saggy/dragging patio gate and installed the new cabinet handles. He came by to evaluate on Saturday, told us what we’d need from Lowe’s and as I said, on Christmas Eve he left us with a much more polished kitchen.. We will be having him back soon to stain & install a built in wine rack. very happy customer! Michelle Dunphy, from Irvine, CA. 12/28/2012
- “AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME! Steve is great! I hired Steve to put a roof over my patio and he took every effort to help me to save as much money as possible without taking any kinds of shortcuts. He also finished a full day ahead of schedule which was a delight! He has lots of experience in general construction and can probably handle just about anything.Should also note that Steve’s communication, work ethic, and punctuality are EXCELLENT! He is efficient, neat, stays focused and shows up on time, every time. He has all his own gear in a big truck and he really goes above and beyond for you. Cleaned up after himself, which is amazing as you know most workers do not do the best cleanup after themselves so it was a pleasure. He’s a skilled guy with integrity. I was very very impressed with the work he did and am a BIG fan now.Steve’s rates are very reasonable and would definitely recommend him for anything you need done in, around, or outside the house. I am personally looking forward to working with him again.” By Andy Yang, Lake Forest CA. 11/28/2012
- Our company recently worked with Steve on a larger project over a number of days, assisting our retail partner with fixture / display component replacements. The project was quite labor intensive and Steve approached the work professionally. Steve made him self available until the project was completed, and ensured that the quality of work provided met our and our retail partners requirements. I’d highly recommend Steve, and we look forward to working with All In 1 Handyman in the future. Bradley Shanghai 11/14/2012
- All In 1 Handyman was the best general contractor I’ve worked with for my house project. I also got lots of free advices from him to keep up with my 35 years old house in Irvine, CA. He is good, honest, and flexible and I will probably use him as long as I live in Orange County. Rumi Walsh, Irvine CA., 11/6/12
- Steve Bowman’s All In One Handyman is a professional handyman service. He is knowledgeable, neat, considerate, on time, affordable and provides straight forward advice and recommendations. I have used him for many projects and would also use him for larger projects now. He even fixed a pump from a our Jacuzzi tub after not being able to find a replacement and that was after 3 professional plumbers gave up. Bruce Brandenburg from Newport Beach CA
- Steve was professional, punctual, thorough and a perfectionist. I would recommend him strongly. Sean F. Jazayeri Woodbridge Irvine, CA. Check out the Irvine blog post HERE.
- Steve Bowman has done a number of things in our home. He built a beautiful solid fence exactly to my specifications, finished my garage which included a custom grooming station for washing my 150 lb. dogs, and installed a gigantic dog door in the wall for them as well. All permits were aquired by Steve, saving me from having to deal with the county:) All work was done in a timely and professional manner. If good hard work done with honesty and integrity is what you’re after, Steve is your man. Catherine Lamoureux. Check out photos HERE, HERE, HERE, or HERE.
- Steve does a very thorough and professional job . He is meticulous about doing quality work which is where most contractors cut corners. I would definetly use his services again. Scott Cordeiro. Click out photo HERE.
- Steve, was outstanding! He was on time, gave an appraisal of what we asked and did the work quickly and thoroughly. We will be calling him again… Cleve Cushing, Click HERE for Irvine Office Remodel.
- I was extremely happy with the work Steve did for me, I will definitely use him again… John Castillo
- Just a note to thank you again for the terrific job you did with the planning, foundation and building of the terraced wall in the front yard. Especially are we pleased with the placing of “Phineas” and “Phileas,” our two bronze-frog fountains. Their water spray patterns are much better than anticipated and Fred is particularly happy with the minimal work required to keep the pool and water pumping system operational. In addition, I would mention the superior work of adding crown moulding throughout the house. The lines, joints and finish are beautiful and add so much to the interior decor. Your personal attention to the details have certainly made a “nice touch” into a superior product. Beverly Priest. Click to see photos HERE , HERE, HERE, or HERE.
- Remodeling View.com on All In 1 Handyman, posted on June 1, 2012, Click here.
- Yahoo News press release on All In 1 Handyman, posted June 29, 2012, Click here.
- Check out our latest YouTube Video Aug. 15, 2012, Click here.
- Modern Home Guide.com, Using Salvaged Materials to Decorate Your Home,Posted on Sept. 3, 2012, Click here.
- PRWeb.com Ways Homeowners Can Use Recycled Materials When Remodeling, October 5, 2012, Click here.
- Check out our latest YouTube Video Nov 29, 2012 , Click here.
- Check it out, Modern Home Guide released a blog about All In 1 Handyman’s Wine Cellar Jan 4, 2013 , Click here.
- PRWeb.com Newport Handyman Helps Irvine Homeowner Transform Unused Space into Wine Cellar Jan 29,2013, Click here.
- Check out our last YouTube Video Feb 28, 2013, Click here.